Frequently Asked Questions
How to create a free website
1. Sign up for a free website.
2. Customize a template or get a website made for you.
3. Get ready for business
4. Publish your website and go live
You can sell and accept payments in many currencies, depending on what payment provider (also known as third party payment processors or payment gateways) you use.
If you already own a domain from domain registrar, You can connect a domain to your account - via "name servers"
What is HTTPS?
With HTTPS, the data that travels between your server and the site is encrypted and authenticated. If you don't have HTTPS enabled, any transferred data can potentially be accessed or manipulated by attackers.
Using HTTPS helps ensure:
1. Your visitors' information is encrypted (more secure), so they are more likely to visit your website.
2. Visitors are more comfortable making purchases and/or sharing their personal information.
3. Your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is improved, as Google ranks HTTPS sites more favorably.
What is SSL?
A Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL certificate, allows your visitors to view your site over an HTTPS connection. It secures the connection between your browser and the web address you're visiting.
When a webpage has a SSL certificate, you can see a lock icon on the address bar next to the domain. Clicking this icon shows you more SSL details. However, if there isn't an SSL certificate, an "i" icon appears instead.
If you are unable to sign in to your account because you have forgotten your password, you can have a reset link sent to your email address.
To have a password reset link sent to your email:
1. Click the Forgot Password
2. Enter your email address for the email associated with your account.
3. Check your email and follow the instructions.
The customer-facing parts of your website, including ecommerce website, blog, checkout, and emails can be in any language if the theme supports it.
Yes, you can use your own domain name.If you have an existing domain name, you can connect it to from your store’s admin.
You can use website in nearly every country in the world.
1. Try incognito mode
2. Clear your cache
3. Disable add-ons and extensions
4. Try a different network connection
Still having issues?
If you're experiencing technical problems after completing the steps above, contact us for help.
Still have some doubts or questions to be answered please Contact us or if you have got all your answers.
Create Online Shopping Website
Create Portfolio Website
Create Ecommerce Website
Create Blog Website
Create Restaurant Website
Create Gym Website
Create Physiotherapist Website
Create School Website
Create Interior Desinger Website
Create NGO Website
Create Real Estate Website
Create Makeup Artist Website
Create Dentist Website
Create Medical Website
Create Pharmacy Website
Powered By Figmanet Solutions Pvt Ltd
© 2023 - 2025. All rights reserved.